Monday, September 19, 2011
HCG round 2 day...5!
Ok round 2! I had gotten down to 147 I think with round 1 and am currently at 151-152 I didn't get the exacts! Tomorrow I will! So I am starting out 4 ish behind. I am not going to go crazy this time! I also think that I was doing something wrong right off the bat.. I had it in my head that I could have mustard... but I don't think I should. The chat lady said, best not to because its not on the protocol, even though the ingredients are all ok. I haven't had that big loss like I did with the first round. But I also started right before my period so hopefully this next week will be better! I have lost about 2 lbs since I started but I expect that to go up during this next week. I am going to bike for 15 minutes 3 times a week and try to do yoga whenever I have the energy. Right now my energy level is very low. And I have an odd headache. But I do already feel "skinnier" and less feeling "Bleh" from eating too much all the time! My goal is to get down to 125, but 130 will be great! I am hoping I will get to end early but I am in it for the 40 days or 20 lbs, whichever comes first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment