Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day... who knows...

147.9... is where I am.

I am going to work for 5 pounds by next Friday. I have been "snacking" since the fourth and therefore have not lost anything. So I would LOVE to be down to 140 by Friday but I am not going to be that optimistic. I will be happy with 5 pounds. I'm back in no food mode! I have noticed too, that I have been drinking caf free diet coke... and I think my cravings have gone haywire! So I am going to stop that! And hopefully lose this 5 pounds. I wore a size 8 capri yesterday, at first they were uncomfortable, but by the end of the day they were fine! So until I fit in them comfortably I can't claim a size 8... but 5 pounds might just do it! That's my goal. 5 pounds! Ready? Set? GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment