Friday, July 1, 2011

day 29

Lost: .4
Food Grapefruit, Chicken tomatoes, hamburger and onions, grapfruit, tea (and 1 slice of strawberry! :/)

So I'm just resigned to the fact that I am not going to lose a 1/2 lbs a day anymore. Maybe I am gaining muscle because of yoga. Which is good because then my metabolism will increase and maybe next week I will lose more. I'll hope for that! I feel good though! I had a mammogram today and then they sent me for an ultrasound too, but the ultrasound tech said "if I were you I wouldn't lose a moments sleep over this" So she's confident its nothing... it freaked me out a little that they sent me for an ultrasound...(please don't share that with anyone.) Had blood work done also, so we will see how healthy I am next friday! =)

Feel good because I cleaned out my closet today, and the upstairs middle catch-all room! 4 garbage bags later... :) yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment