Food: Strawberry smoothie! YUM! Iceberg and chicken salad w/ Tarragon vin, lemon juice, stevia... Delicious! Had the same chicken salad for dinner
Exercise: none
I am soo frustrated! What is with the .2!!? I didn't even eat one of my fruits again yesterday AND I exercised! I'm going to have to read up today and see if I'm not suppose to skip the fruit or something. Like I said yesterday I could be PMSing so I may have bloating happening that goes with that I suppose... but whatever. My tummy just rumbled lol. I think today will be hard without the drops and of course there is no time for a nap! ;) hehe Maybe staying busy will help! I am still feeling a little down, not no energy down, just depressed-ish? I need to get out and serve!
Ok so I do feel better I have served today! lol Now I need to get my butt in gear and cut out some blocks! Joshies nap is in about half hour.. then Im ALL over it! I do feel better than I did this morning, still melancholy but not horribly!
No comments:
Post a Comment