Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 8, 9, 10, 11... OOOPS!

Day 8 Lost: .2!
Day 9 Lost: .4!
Day 10 Lost: .4!
Day 11 Lost: .8...YAY!

So needless to say I was very bummed about the weight loss for day 8,9 and 10... Today I feel better about it! I hope I recover those lost pounds! It's day 11 and I am down 8 lbs... :( But also :)! I know that during those days I was worried that I was eating too much food because I didn't have a scale. So I bought one and feel better about my portions now. I also notice that there were days that I didn't eat my fruit, just for lack of needing it. I guess I can only say that hunger may be my constant companion so I got used to it?
I have also been on a big Cabbage cooked in orange juice and ginger kick! YUM!! soo good! I've been "frying" in water my chicken up until yesterday, but now I have switched to baked, its nice for a change. I did grill it once or twice. I think I will buy some shrimp and try some kabobs. I don't really have a hard time with cravings, I did have difficulty on Sunday when I made brownies and lasagna, and I am sure Friday with JaNeal's cake will be difficult!

I eat a fruit in the morning around 10 ish when I start feeling hungry then lunch usually between 1 and 2 then dinner at 6 ish.

I developed a yeast infection...some how, the only way I could work out was that this is a pregnancy hormone...? I go to the doctor tomorrow.

I'm going to start walking or biking for 30 minutes tomorrow! That's my new goal! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment