Food: Orange smoothie, chicken and cabbage, chicken and spinach
I don't get it.. the only thing I think it could be is the Brags... I thought we could have it! I skipped a fruit, I only ate the allowed amount of food... I drank water. So much for my 135 goal! :( I'm going to be weak today... its my no drops day, and I'm depressed now. UGH! I could have taken a no loss or a .2 day.. but a gain?~!?!!? sheesh.. Well I talked to Ray and discussed what might have happened and we concluded that the Braggs that I used (a lot of) contained quite a bit salt... so yeah we think it was water weight. So I was a bit relieved so hopefully the next few days will be over a pound lost days to make up for it!
I am use to being slightly hungry all the time, and I am so sick of water I could scream, but I also don't crave soda or anything. I don't know what I would drink if I could...? I have so many yummy leftovers in my fridge and I can't eat them! lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment