Food: Grapefruit smoothie, Chicken w/ onions and brags for lunch and dinner.. yum!
We have figured out the culprit to the weight loss decreasing. We were eating too much! It's only 100gs of all meats and 2 cups of veggies and 1 apple, orange, 1/2 grapefruit, handful strawberries. We found an inaccurate measurement list. But I am on track now, so we will see how tomorrow is, I didn't have my second fruit today, so I am hoping for a bigger loss. However, I am on my period also, so water weight may be an issue. I do notice that when I stand up after stooping down I am usually more dizzy than usual. And my muscles fatigue easily, but that is explained in the literature. Something about the fat in between the muscles is gone so the muscles have to adjust to it? .. something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment