Sunday, June 5, 2011
Day 3 p2d1 (phase 2 day 1)
SO woke up today starving! hehe It's psychological I swear! I had a huge cup of water, brushed my teeth with the Tom's of Maine toothpaste, which seriously isnt bad! It's actually pretty good! Then drops. Got ready for church, the water helped for a while but then Jen texted me that she had her strawberries so I gave in and ate mine too! Im glad it got me through church! Then I had grilled Tilapia and romaine lettuce with balsalmic vinegar and half of my orange! It was actually good! I put slightly too much balsalmic on it but now I know! That was at like 2 pm, and now it is 5:30 and I think Im hungry, I decided to eat a melba toast, and it was really satisfying! I'm trying to learn my body signals now, because I don't think I have ever really relied on my hunger to know when to eat, I just ate to do it. I'm still feeling slightly cleanse-ish but I think that is due to the fiber, because Jen isn't feeling that. I dont't feel sluggish or anything, but it is only day 1! hehe I'm going to finish off my tilapia and have another orange BV salad! And then just finish the night with lots of water. If I feel famished around 8 I may have another melba because I am sure I wont be to bed before 11 so 8 is good, 3 hours before bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is true about following your body. I would eat out of boredom, habit and what I thought was hunger. It is funny that now I have to really think before I stick something in my mouth. I cannot stir and taste or lick a finger anymore. It is surprising how these little things catch up to us and really pack on the calories. I do find that I have to occupy myself or I find myself looking in the cupboards for things I can't eat. Like we talked about the other day, "eat to live not live to eat."
ReplyDelete