Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 2

Well I am going to put it all out there! I woke up this morning feeling like it was a "cleanse day" or that flu that they spoke of was upon me! Although I spoke with Jen and she said she didn't experience this just more volume. So I think it is from my fiber pills that I have stopped taking because you aren't suppose to take any over the counter meds. So we will see how much I can consume today! I just ate like 5 pieces of bacon 2 eggs and 2 pieces of toast. Yum! I think the hardest thing so far is remembering to take my drops every 2-2.5 hours. I think I am going to set up an alarm for each on my phone until it is a habit. I'm feeling fat and gross so I guess my loading is going as planned! :) Then went to the primary party and ate cookies the whole time! Then I had alfrado on raviolis! I finally cracked into the snickers Icecream, had some chips and dip and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment