Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 5 P2D3

Day 6!! 1/9th of the way done!! hehe Today... Ray got home last night, so it was a lazy slow morning but we both weighed in and I lost 1.2 lbs and he has lost 10 lbs in two weeks!! It sickens me.. ;) I was good this morning, had strawberries. Went with Lexi and JaNeal to Augusta for Lexi's orthodontic appt. and run some errands. I had a melba toast for a snack at 11. We went to McDonalds, I had chicken and lettuce.. it was SO good, but I am afraid of the repercussions of the chicken having been cooked in oil.. we shall see at weigh in tomorrow! at around 330 Jen and I were both hungry, she texted me to let me know! But luckily I was going food shopping so that distracted me. Had amazing chicken for dinner! Grilled with Cummin and Curry, salt and pepper, and a bit of liquid amino acid. It was delicious! I also had cucumbers in Vinegar. I was FULL I couldn't even eat my apple at the same time! So I was able to make the "mock Apple pie" ;) its just apples sliced thin with cinnamon and Stevia. It was REALLY good! a nice treat! I'm drinking plenty of water, so no headaches, my cramping issue from yesterday has subsided. Ill try the onion chicken again tomorrow for lunch to check and see if it was the onions or just a fluke. I don't feel tired or run down. I did take a nap today though but I could have made it without one!

No comments:

Post a Comment