Food: Orange ginger chicken and cabbage, Chicken and tomato, strawberry smoothie
I've decided that since I can't loose a pound a day without the fruit, I may as well eat it! Doesn't seem to matter anyway! I've added 20 minutes of yoga and 30 minutes of biking, so we will see. I am frustrated... I would be happy with a half pound a day! But my body just loves my fat for some reason... I have to use more calories so the exercise should help! I do notice my pants are looser, and I can see my collar bones... I don't know how long its been since I've seen them! I have 16 days to loose 14 lbs... yeah at the rate I'm going.. not going to happen. I know I should be happy with my progress... I'll work on my attitude!
I know you are frustrated. I have my days too where I want bigger numbers. I had no change so maybe I am now going to hit a plateau. We'll see. You do look fabulous already and should be proud of your progress. I do think you should have 1 cheat day. Maybe you need to let your body know it is NOT starving to death and it will just give it al little rev up. You have been remarkable faithful and I wish I had an answer for you but I am at a loss. I am here for ya!
ReplyDelete