Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 27

Lost: .4
Food: grapefruit, tilapia and spinach, chicken and tomato, grapefruit and root tea

I was a little disheartened with .4 but then I emails them and she said it is normal for women to not have a pound a day loss. So I feel better knowing I am not doing something wrong. She did say to lighten up on the exercise (20min yoga and 30 min bike) she said to do the yoga and a leisure walk. So I will drop the biking for now and just do the yoga everyday. I did notice today during yoga I felt stronger, the moves were easier ... 17lbs off can make a difference! hehe I am working on my well being today, doing the things I've been neglecting (scriptures, prayers) I teach on Sunday so I need to get my butt in gear and do what I should be doing! I picked the conference talk I want to do its called Desire... of course I initially picked it because it sounded intriguing! Then when I read it it was AWESOME! So.. something I needed to read! And what we can all use a little more of!

No comments:

Post a Comment