Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tomorrow is Day 1

I am feeling really nervous and excited about this. I hope that my will power will increase once the excitement of starting wears off. I will need it! 45 days minus the first 2 at only 500 calories and hCG hormone drops. I hope I do the 2 days right so that it helps with hunger for the first week! If this really works as well as I hope it will, it will all be worth it!

Right now I feel like I am so big! I can just see me going down this road that I don't want to go down. I have always struggled with my weight, I have only been "fit" once in my life and that was my eighth grade year when we moved to Wyoming, and a close second was after I had Lexi, right before I got pregnant with Nate. SO it will be amazing to feel that I look good in clothes, to be comfortable in my own skin. I will take a before picture to put on here because it will only be for me and a few select people to see. Maybe later AFTER I have lost the 45 lbs I desire to lose, than maybe more will see. But for now, the thought of even taking a picture of myself, my whole body is nerve wracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment