Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 4 P2D2

Woke up not as hungry as yesterday. Weighed myself today and yesterday! Yesterday I had gained 2 lbs... today I am down 5!! So total weight loss is 3lbs which is a pound a day! Yay! I'm glad for a distraction from my bestie this morning! I ate an apple for breakfast, a melba toast at like 11 and then I made Chicken with onions and half of an orange at 1 ish. It's now 530 and I am having a bit of heartburn... I think. My stomach hurts and I can feel it in my large intestine as well. So maybe the onions? I don't know! I'm having the same thing for dinner... so we will see! Which I should probably eat soon! I find I am less hungry later in the day. My hardest time is morning, and remembering how many doses of drops I have had! I think 4! lol.
So it's still slightly painful cramping its now 930... but it did go away with walking and laying down on my tummy for a while, released some gas (nice! I know), and a prayer! It's just achy cramping now. I don't feel hungry, just drinking tons of water and waiting for Ray to come home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment